2011年1月17日星期一

that it is not so simple insanity workout

\At that time her son was too young for the mother had a chance to think, he was the fate of hit dizzy, as one thought it was one of the world's most unfortunate, unfortunate son does not  mac brushes where the mother always doubled. She has a long to the age of the son on a sudden paraplegia, which is her only son; she would rather own than paraplegic son, but this thing can not be replaced; she thought, even if his son could live on their own to death it is also OK, blackhawks jerseys  has convinced a person can not just live, his son must have a road to their own happiness; and this road it, no one can guarantee that her son was finally able to find. - A mother, is destined to live the most bitter mother.

have a chat with a writer friend, I asked him to study the initial motivation for writing what is? He thought a moment and said: \Recall that his initial motivation for writing fiction, though not like this friend is so simple, but if he wishes as I have, and upon pondering, found all the motivation in the desire to also account for a large proportion. The friend said: \He added: \I think he surpasses me happy, because his mother was still alive. And I think his mother than my mother was lucky, his mother without a son crippled legs, or that it is not so simple
insanity workout story in my head, when published, the first time in my award-winning novel in those days, I really wish my mother was still alive. I can not stay at home right again, and then went to the altar alone all day to go, and my heart is no head no tail of the gloomy and sad, all over the garden, but how could not understand: why can not his mother live more years ? Why her son is about to open a road crash when she was  north face denali unable to go? Does she come to this world only to concern for his son, but not this a little bit to share my joy? She hurried away from only forty-year-old when I went to it! So for a while, I even covered the world of God, hatred and disgust. Later in my article entitled \I heard this answer: 'her heart bitter, God could not bear to see her, and to call her back.' I seem to got a little comfort, opened his eyes and saw the wind is from the woods through. \refers also to the altar.

没有评论:

发表评论