2011年4月4日星期一

The flowers ( written 311 quarters)

     Memory in an instant

    into

    deep warm

    remember the hours of military training the newly recruited

    floating in a fragrant evening Panicum We pull together songs



    then we do not know how

    time I was little bolder

    While it is not how large

    homesick for the night in that

    you know,mac brushes, like Sadako

    really put me cry

    . . . I was queuing

    exercises from the higher than you think

    haha

    always stand behind you

    behind you a little mouse

    give you nicknames Mickey

    but later turned into mice friends cried cried haha

    . . . . . .

    remember each semester

    you are better than I had

    remember every time you have to wash a lot of school clothes

    school you have to remember that every time I go to the playground and other drying quilts

    remember you have encouraged me every test

    remember you are very careful review of each test

    remember every test I have no heart

    I remember I hurt my stomach every test

    . . . . . . I do not remember a day

    early study hall on the morning exercises you gave me the green onion pancake (insoles) I remember every time you wash your hair

    give me hot water

    you remember me sick bubble tea

    remember you gave me instant noodles soak

    I ate deduction for a bed spread

    remember you help me wash the sheets quilt has been washed to 0:00

    . . . . . .

    remember I ran you give me fuel meter I remember when you

    firm eyes jump

    remember playing volleyball we play inflamed wrist

    remember that we meet the final table tennis

    . . . . . . I remember the painting back

    get fat

    walk to lose weight in the playground with us

    dark all the way from school

    also see a lot of bats

    . . . . . .

    remember that we are in the playground to eat moon cake festival Ham

    I remember hanging upside down on the parallel bars

    you scared to do

    . . . . . .

    remember relinquish strengths always remember the bread prate

    total clamored to lose weight We always laugh at her

    finger stick as ten Ganmian

    remember the tortoise always doing big dream

    both spring and autumn seasons Faye Wong

    remember always use cold water bath and then holding the white bear

    skipping

    remember learning computer mice and sparrows

    got back late every day

    fact to the Internet

    remember to study hard like a small kitten

    remember the air of the album look great Geng

    now is the addition of the album is not it?

    . . . . . .

    of sadness when I remember graduation

    the flowers in our hearts

    the flowers of our

    bloom okay?

    . . . . . .

    five years time

    carries too many memories and nostalgia

    five years time

    record too much sun and laughter

    five years is the time

    open a window

    a beautiful fairy tale Chaintech

    311 quarters sisters

    we can properly happiness! ,mac makeup wholesale! ,mac makeup! ,vibram 5 fingers!





    most mischievous

    cat cat

    没有评论:

    发表评论