2011年4月4日星期一

Mickey's Goal

     Last night was the last game for my eight-year-old son's soccer team. It was the final quarter. The score was two to one, my son's team in the lead. Parents surrounded the playground, offering encouragement.

    -year-old son last night was my last race where the football team. At that time, the last time,mac brushes, the score was 2:1, the son team where the lead. Is surrounded by parents around the venue from time to time to cheer.

    With less than ten seconds remaining, the ball suddenly rolled in front of my son's teammate, Mickey Donnel. With shouts of All around me the crowd erupted. Donnel had scored,mac makeup wholesale!

    less than ten seconds from the end of the game, the ball rolled to his son's teammates - 米基唐纳利 players called before the Mickey bent legs pumping, with enough body strength to hit the ball out. The crowd cheered: Donnelly hit it!

    Then there was silence. Mickey had scored all right, but in the wrong goal, ending the game in a tie. For a moment there was a total hush. You see, Mickey has Down syndrome and for him there is no such thing as a wrong goal. All goals were celebrated by a joyous hug from Mickey. He had even been known to hug the opposing players when they scored.

    Suddenly, the audience and silent. Mickey did a shot, but shot the wrong goal to split the end of the game. A moment, a quiet audience. Because Mickey had Down syndrome (patient intelligence, speed of action than ordinary people), for him, there is no such thing as shooting the wrong goal, all goals will be to the joyful embrace Mickey congratulations. As we all know, the opponent goal, he even hugged each other team.

    The silence was finally broken when Mickey, his face filled with joy, hugged my son tightly and shouted, sure how my son would react. I need not have worried. I watched, through tears, as my son threw up his hand in the classic high five salute and started chanting, both teams surrounded Mickey, joining in the chant and congratulating him on his goal.

    Finally, the silence is broken. Mickey happy face, grabbed my son, hugged him,vibram 5 fingers, cried loudly: do not know his son would react. I got a little overanxious. Through a haze of tears, I saw his son stretched out a hand to the traditional way to celebrate with Mickey clap and began rhythmically, saying: started singing, and to congratulate him into the ball.

    Later that night, when my daughter asked who had won, I smiled as I replied,

    came back that night, my daughter asked me who won, I smiled and replied:











    Download (19.51 KB)

    day before yesterday 20:41

    Winning is not just a race, but winning is more important than winning or losing something. Success is not only a standard, winning or losing is temporary, this process is to obtain pleasure and learned a lifetime.

    Mickey,mac makeup, a boy suffering from disease, but his teammates are willing to accept him, willing to race with him, this is a man of understanding and respect. The real disability is not the body. Trick of good fortune, they were our substitute! The kind of No reason for anyone to go with the strange eyes looked at them, there is no reason to despise them, ignore their existence. To know how to respect each person deserves respect.

    没有评论:

    发表评论