2011年4月17日星期日

I only like ladies house

     A dragonfly bag,vibram 5 fingers, ladies began feeling ... ...

    first saw the ladies house, is the year when the Huge store,mac makeup wholesale, all pastoral style of decoration, really pull my eye. But I do not understand, so go for the collapse of the model of Mao's line? I also splendidly gods like ankylosing spondylitis head + stature + brown skin like the stomach contents, the image of the ram have ignored me and even clothes. Look at the clothes, word, country girls! I was feeling is, who wear ladies house ah! Since then, it will fade out of my sight, I hang out and no longer be considered objective. N

    until years later ... ... I actually like the lady into the house, actually, but still has enduring ~! I just like the lady

    house! Then start from the practice

    it, or even the next couple of hours at least two years, always dressed up very mature! Now, every time I said very seriously, the younger, the more I like to dress very mature, but now big, dressing styles are completely reversed. Always felt that I would listen to me people often smile and even do think, because they do not know me before What a kind of dress, think we are to go in the eighties and nineties of the pictures, photos and the like, or will laugh at it, in short, I do not like the killing now.

    There is a very classic, and later I did the words: eutrophication daughter, the boy raised to be poor. That day I told my husband was still feeling this thing, from reading medical school began to be called Dad was away on business for many years, my mother gave me that spending will not be like his dad to take lenient policy, I only have 100 dollars a month!

    in that green Chunxindangyang years, the girls began to dress, and began to buy cosmetics, will begin to pick their favorite clothes, and started a small social events for the time ... ... 100 I is obviously serious enough, he had to buy jewelry pieces like spent all of the meters and had to walk on the school day, but also because of inadequate Mimi watched helplessly no clothes on models afford to buy, Maple Forest pearl milk tea, the luxury,mac brushes! Dicos, forget the die! Hey, feel the material's poor spend a few years, but fortunately, into the school when the sowing of the hairy, graduation harvest the precious friendship! This is obviously my mother raised me wrong, it is no doubt a few years for me this girl is a test, well, I want to roll your eyes up a child. I mean, at that time I was in that environment, distortion, no material, no money worship, and even friends did not go to play, and some friends, but a month away from their own (both good and bad in this omitted three thousand words ... ...)

    so far away ... ... if I was born after a sister, daughter, eutrophication, young lady with John started! Kazakhstan to recognize the truth my husband,mac makeup, general more than a dozen nurses, to light the pure and fresh, I picked on, and still wearing masks you see are the fighting side of me, dead fire Le!

    . . . . . .

    I found I really pulled away Oh, good!

    . . . House Lady House Lady

    house lady!

    ah, a dragonfly bag, ladies began feeling ... ...

    Shu-house collection of 5 bags out of print, but the dragonfly has been my great love, and now, I never buy bags, just like their dolls can not be replaced. So, dragonfly bag triggered a bloody, bloody wallet. From the beginning of the last couple of years ago, and now more and more serious, very much like to collections of clothing, especially ladies house! Which did not cut accounted for 30% of the tag, and some do not know are wearing out and bought! Appreciation is also a kind of satisfaction, but also the whole state of mind was waves!

    the past two years the whole house was pink lady a point, a little too much lace, lace fan points, big bud, I do not know really good love, her family's clothes, once the temperament somewhat less that the country girls to wear is the standard, but well dressed, she is a princess, this is just being made for me and it! But, but do not know if my husband and have a good plush nose. What a three years old? ! I am thirty ye sub it! The older patients with the disease there is a princess obvious feature: that is like the house lady! Anyway, I was sick princess, pipe pull Qilaobashi, I like the ladies house, that is, houses like ladies! ! !


    没有评论:

    发表评论