2011年3月7日星期一

Go its own way, let others play the go! Sister, decided not to transition out.

 
    Remains intact.One day, the man said to me: your mother is not to keep you as a boy, ah! ? How dare hair cut so short? ! So every day, wearing a set of neutral and sportswear. Also, how you will play the boy play? !

    I listened in silence a little. I know he said it was unintentional,nhl hockey, but my heart still has those uncomfortable after all. At the same time, I thought of the scene that night: I slip the 游龙 board and my mother to walk. On the road, run into acquaintances mother, stopped to chat a few words. I caught up with mom, to stop skateboarding, leaning against the side waiting for her. Aunt who looked at me and said: Aiyo, son both have grown friends. Mom thought she was slip of the tongue, correct to say: you wrong now! A daughter. But that ah aunt was very surprised and said: ah! ? A daughter? ! I thought it was his son. She was dressed in a sports wear, really like boys ...

    Khan! Hit. I have no choice but to slip away. Wait until they finish talking, we back away. I complained to the mother, muttered blame her: all your fault, are you ... ... all the way victims of the complaints of the heart that still can not suture the wound.

    approaching the door, and can be again this has hurt the wound, the wound will be. Only heard a little girl pulled down her mother's Qunjiao, excited little fingers to the other to me, : my brother was amazing!

    such a heavy blow. Actually in just an hour of time by two passers-by as boys. I furiously back home, look into the mirror and asked myself: do I really like boys? Where like it! ? Not even like. Confidently say to yourself: you are a woman, a very special girl. But my heart still some

    care about other people's views that I like a boy. So,mac makeup, I made a commitment: I can not allow others to me as a boy, I must in their eyes is a girl's image. I want to do a serious girl. Later, I continued for a period of time, probably to recover in their hearts the image of my daughter born: I had my hair slightly left of the long and not so short; see those kids playing with some new stuff, the pretend did not see, the temptation to bypass the game; I began to try to wear jeans, this is an unprecedented attempt to ah. ... ... But do I feel hypocritical. This makes me feel I am not doing my own, but blindly imitate others. I am against his own character. At the same time still feel very depressed.

    I insisted for a while and do nothing like a return to his girls. Later on, I really can not hold on, really do not want to deceive ourselves. So I abandoned that approach.

    later, as long as I can try to meet the sport or game, or some interesting stuff, I try to let go; mall, passing sports clothing store, still will not help to stop steps to a new shop to choose one. Put it face to buy favorite home! Thus, the addition of a people misunderstood me I was born man named sportswear. When the hair is not left to the half-length short to feel bad, it will once again to the barber, let's give the barber to cut hair 三下五除二. En. To do so is consistent with my personality. I feel happy, comfortable and free. Of town. I want to have to do yourself.

    But, on the eve of Chinese New Year this year, it was suggested, I hope I can change an image, has become somewhat feminine. I do not know ye land, how to sleepwalk had agreed to his request. So, this year my new clothes: a long sweater jacket + snow + pants + boots. Worn on the body, it is awkward. New Year's Eve, wearing new clothes and students to play, where the old sense of wrong, or the West pull, pull ... covered in the East or wrong. Just like that, wearing their own clothes do not fit to wear for two days straight.

    the third day, which is today. I really can not stand clothes that you,insanity dvd, taking advantage of the mother in the laundry to find an excuse, said: By the way look,vibram five fingers, this is also dirty. Them rapidly into the laundry tub. And rapidly pulled out from the closet to wear on weekdays to wearing sportswear in the body. One word: cool. Word: easy. Three words: Be yourself. Two words ... ... the feeling of wearing apparel is different, this feeling can not be expressed in words. I love sportswear.

    today. I was wearing sportswear, and I feel particularly comfortable. A few days ago a bad mood, it might not match his character that I wear clothes because of it, maybe a good mood all by this preppy clothes to suppress!

    go its own way, let others play the go! Back to me after I wear sportswear, playing the boys like to play the thing, ... ... doing all the things they like doing.

    you say I like a boy, boys like it! Anything you look at how. Because I am a very special girl.

    没有评论:

    发表评论