2011年2月6日星期日

blackhawks jerseys, do not put my request in mind

mess officer holding a payroll Let Peng signature. quartermaster asked: You are well-intentioned, but you know what? party and the people all these years I can not work, and the people gave me a lot, I can not further increase the people's burden. To do so, my heart will feel better. You will do  north face denali by my words. care about me, I'm picking up this situation. But I advise you, and I draw a line, or let you into trouble. I want to see my niece often said, I do not agree. How can I incriminate you? I do not fear death, death has long been a routine for me was. Now the question is not clear many things, I want to live, I want to see     Mao! I know that my complaint is, patience is too straight, honest talk about love (tell the truth can not engage in politics), to be bad people drive a wedge between me and Mao used the relationship. I know, I do not see the possibility of Chairman Mao, he was too busy blackhawks jerseys, do not put my request in mind. But I still pin their hopes on him after all he is our great leader. History is the most ruthless side, I believe history will I make a fair evaluation. If I met with Chairman Mao, he will also illustrate this point. .

day, 8:15, Peng went to Zhongnanhai to be about aging Hall, Mao Zedong had been waiting at the door and saw Peng came far to out his hand. Peng Mao Zedong to hang on hand, he kept saying hello. Mao Zedong said: Received your letter yesterday afternoon, but also happy not sleep yo.
mac brushes  of the largest investment in proportion to the strategic rear is also particularly important that you go to southwest area is appropriate. The future can also bring some soldiers to fight in order to restore reputation. First, in any case  insanity dvd  to counter-revolutionary; Second, in any case will not commit suicide; Third, future work is not done, labor and production, self-reliant.


没有评论:

发表评论