2011年2月17日星期四

north face denali night was told that

2010.11.28 in practice we always smile, and finally become afraid to smile. Some people were really complicated, you can not listen to talk, you still get yourself into. Now there really value all of you   insanity workout  . To see a pair of high school, really is more. Every time I see the back of the two dependencies, mouth always unconsciously raised.

2010.11.29 the tears are unnecessary. Early whistle turned into a six, and forget to get up early, or who can only say be quiet, wake annoying. Lin  
north face denali  night was told that I looked good that I do not belong to the ranks, I am dizzy, something really difficult to explain, in short, can not see the appearance of Man, I'm just ambitious, and I am just a big dream to know again not just think about it, I just know he is a man without ambition 'poor' only. 2010.11.3 vibram five fingers  0 youth of our time like a little fireflies flying in the dark of the night was looming in the future. Today is the last day of November, everything will start again tomorrow. Finally get on the back 5 years ago that myself. That summer I lost myself, has been too much to heart his own, do not want to face not only to escape. 5 years, enough is enough, but I wake up too late, before embarrassing yourself over 5 years of this bear, mac brushes  in the end. 2010.12.1 we can't afford to lose each other, because we can't. 2010.12.2 lie with the fact that can not be had. There are some things that some people can be forgiven, but it can never be accepted, then hell will see more than 100 days, and are just passing it.

没有评论:

发表评论