2011年2月20日星期日

in the trunk

an eyes closed, and the poor black to appear in front of it so lonely lying there, unable to sleep! ERA has cropped up, you die for the cow, when you and Who is going to choose between cows,mac brushes because cows honest, so you sent away, in fact you both want to send that refuge, foster care too much, let you go, give you the same day, also allows You suffered a lot of grievances, in the trunk
Biequ a long time, Well, if you do know, brains are mac makeup not wronged you, I confessed a lot of foster care who is afraid of losing you, never thought I'd have this surprise! Oh, really helpless! good baby, and God received the most lovely of you to go, heaven without pain, you'll never miss a meal without fear of being bullied, you left me, is the lingering grief and guilt . I still miss you, if you would like me to look at me

I joined the organization two years, and dead dogs are north face denali3 often met, and even personal happiness I had dogs, but those are all I have no way to save it, terminally ill, and I allow it to reduce suffering in addition to the dead, there is no other way, I will give them the so-called hospice, so that they touch in my comfort and leave, I also sad, but still mediate their own, and soon to come out from the pain, for this because The reason I died in an accident, it is difficult to come out, life is precious, once in a lifetime, no matter how much nhl hockey I saved the dog, the black has not come back I can never forgive myself, this time I, is the most irrational, indeed even the death of the heart have the heart blocking uncomfortable, I also know that risk is unpredictable, the unexpected will also occur at any time, that is, we humans are not immune!

没有评论:

发表评论