2011年2月11日星期五

mac makeup early. After a few months

seventies and eighties, the capital of the fire is Bagua, Gao Ying is the first way to send the top spot, disciples of many, Guosheng is his apprentice. Guosheng in Dongdan park wherever he goes, be second to none, the I went to Dongdan Park, see the sea of people practice, practice  north face denali boxing's all. Large area of gossip sheets wherever he goes, one person disciples turn around a tree. practice to me as references, is   mac brushes  up courageously, showing off a relationship to my face, in fact, an indirect relationship with the Guosheng is simply unfamiliar. Said, he was overawedme, but to the people wherever he goes, he embarrassed. He mentioned several people who know, Guosheng heard, that reaction is polite You're welcome, that cold is not cool. Guosheng did not say do not accept me, but do not talk to us, his disciples also ignore us.
I know that a small Hong Quan's friends Zhiwangbushang, and I really like it, want to learn to rely on himself.ecsomeone else embarrassed that he can not be embarrassed. Guosheng wherever he goes, I was in the periphery to find the tree and began turning in circles, turn the Yin faction, side turn look to see if cooked their way to send the formula, but also to turn process Zhaomaohuahu School. I get up early, four o'clock went to the Dong Dan Park, turned into the fence. Guosheng day came, all see me than he  mac makeup early. After a few months, I became acquaintances yard field day Guosheng came over  insanity workout asked: I honestly, and he was secretly delighted, pains not in vain. Hanging out ignored me, I fathom, to see whether I can insist that he, in the measurement of my perseverance.

没有评论:

发表评论