2011年2月10日星期四

mac makeup person in fact

who knows in the blink of an eye on the face, and I think that God would not be so do not give me that face it, it will not rain and I did not take an umbrella Oh. Later, God really did not disappoint me, it gave me a definite answer, it immediately crashed the ground began to rain, and the people around me  north face denali  umbrella, the road will become even more crowded. Just leaving me a person on the rain, want to go and could not walk, was very embarrassed. Say good beginning is half the battle, but the beginning is very   insanity workout  reason that it indirectly led to the failure of my entrance, yes, it is.
and such a scenario was continued for three years, so then I go astray, and in the fast immediately packed a bag before school, during recess bell rings the moment to soon surpass the speed to kill Liu Xiang parking, carts leave. Ever since, the school is almost the whole class when I go the fastest or even the fastest man leaving the school. But do not have days when there are ominous clouds, but traffic congestion as soon as I found this out of school, I will immediately look for another way and then casually wandering around it, although I never walked the streets. So I found  
mac makeup  person in fact I was quite brave, and high time that six in every day when school is out, but then I often rode one blurred vision, O orange dark days of his head cents go dark and disappeared in a way. But the end result has been very successful, because I find that no matter which way I go, I will eventually return to the martyrs cemetery, where, out of the martyrs cemetery, can set foot on my way home. In fact, although A orange it was very old, could have graduated with me went to Middle School is not easy, though it made me late almost every day, it can not  mac brushes uphill, the slope of the road with me a little bit had to ride very carefully, every day-ism. Although it is causing me to school every day have to flash to avoid the group of East West led flash teacher to gold eyes eyes of fire, with great difficulty come to our area high school senior has also had to dodge the old Valley of the pair will be fire-breathing eyes, finally Building on the teaching of Xiangyang still the boss of our class carefully whether standing in the door.

没有评论:

发表评论